XENEK’s Sniper ground blind is loaded with innovation from the ground up.
The blind is decorated in DSX camo, the only pattern developed by Dave Smith, founder of DSD Decoys. The camo features a macro pattern with extreme contrast in colors and variability that causes large objects like ground blinds to disappear.
The Sniper features extra tall vertical windows that are adjusted for size and elevation by a silent sliding fabric panel. This design creates shooting opportunity on uneven ground and even works great on elevated platforms.
One-Way Vision Fabric
The Sniper includes one-way vision panels between the vertical shooting windows, allowing hunters to prepare for a shot while remaining concealed. These panels are strategically located to provide visibility in key locations and can be hidden or revealed.
Chassis & Construction
The Sniper features solid fiberglass rods, steel hubs, reinforced corners and window gussets, reinforced rod sleeves and a very robust fabric shell (300d polyester). The Sniper is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on rods and hubs.
The Sniper features a coupling system at each hub that allows for the rapid attachment of a number of accessories to the inside or outside of the blind.
- DSX camouflage, designed in collaboration with Dave Smith, founder of Dave Smith Decoys
- Lifetime Warranty on rods and hub assemblies
- Vertical window system designed to maximize shot opportunities while minimizing hunter exposure
- Vertical windows are reversible from camouflage to black so that animals can get used to the black space on the blind whether the window is opened or closed.
- Adjustable window panels enable users to create desired window sizes at all window elevations
- One-way vision panels strategically located to maximize vision and minimize light and scent exposure
- Brush loops from the roof to the ground to maximize camouflage options
- 10 accessory mounting locations for quick attachment of ground blind accessories
- 72” x 72” (at hubs) x 73” tall
- 58” x 58” (footprint)
- 21 Pounds
- 300D Polyester fabric with heavy duty fabric reinforcements throughout
- Black polyurethane internal coating for extreme blackout
- Solid fiberglass rods
- Steel hubs and rod ends
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Y-Stakes