I can’t think of anything that gets gear freaks as worked up in the hunting world as the impending release of the new bows for the year. Whether you shoot a Mathews, Hoyt, Elite, Bowtech, whatever your brand of choice…there is always plenty of debate each and every year about who makes the best bow. Seldom do I hear an argument that is not almost entirely based on one’s own personal bias. Well, maybe some people plead better cases than others, but I think most of us can agree that the flagship bows from almost every major bow manufacturer today are light years ahead of the bows we shot in the early 2000’s.
This year, for the first time, we decided that it would be fun to go around at the ATA show and check out some of the new bows available for 2017. We didn’t have time to include every new bow from every manufacturer, and this is far from an all inclusive list of every bow manufacturer represented at the ATA show, but here were a few that caught our attention:
Be sure to visit us at selfilmed.com and subscribe to our blog instant updates and more 2017 ATA Show Coverage.
Latest posts by Rich@SELFILMED (see all)
- SELFILMED 101 – Part 5 – Camera Setup and Placement - November 23, 2017
- SELFILMED 101 – Part 4 – Camera Remote Control - November 17, 2017
- SELFILMED 101 – Part 3 – Camera Arm Selection - November 15, 2017
- Fourth Arrow Camera Arms – Stiff Arm Review - November 4, 2017
- SELFILMED 101 – Part 2 – Fluid Head Selection - November 2, 2017