New from Dave Smith Decoys (DSD) for 2014 is the Leading Hen decoy. The Leading Hen adds to the already successful lineup of ultra-realistic turkey decoys offered by DSD.
The Leading Hen is in an upright, walking posture and is meant to fool the gobbler into thinking she is walking in the direction you have her facing. Wary gobblers will instinctively rush in to try to cut her off as it invokes a sense of urgency unlike stationary or relaxed poses. When used in conjunction with the DSD Jake or DSD Strutter, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more deadly combination.
Like all decoys offered by DSD, the Leading Hen is 100% made in the USA out of their exclusive self-healing A.C.E. (Advanced Crosslink Elastomer) material. A.C.E. material is flexible, has great memory allowing a crushed decoy to pop right back into shape, and allows for superior paint adhesion. Unlike inflatable decoys, there is no need to worry about a stray shot. A.C.E. technology will guarantee your decoy will last, and will look like new year after year.
In addition to the Leading Hen, DSD offers 5 other turkey decoys including the original Upright Hen, a Feeding Hen, a Submissive Hen, a Jake, and a Strutter. All DSD turkey decoys come with a self-storing motion stake (Submissive Hen does not include a stake) and digital camo carry bag.
The new DSD Leading Hen is a Cabela’s Exclusive and can only be purchased online at Cabelas.com or at your local Cabela’s retail store. Retail price is $129.99. Make sure you get yours today!
Latest posts by Brett@SELFILMED (see all)
- Vortex Razor HD 10×42 Binoculars – Optical Excellence Without the High Price Tag - August 14, 2015
- Firenock Aerovane III – Advancement in Arrow Fletching Technology - July 19, 2015
- 2015 Sitka Gear – Stratus Pants – What’s New? - July 6, 2015
- 2015 Nebraska Merriam’s (Part Deuce) – Jeff and Brett Bueltel - June 29, 2015
- “The Monkey is Off My Back” – Brett Bueltel 2015 NE Merriam’s - June 2, 2015